POPBEE LOYALTY PROGRAM – TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE BEE CLUB Loyalty Program (“Loyalty Program”) is offered by POPBEE, a property of HYPEBEAST Hong
Kong Limited, and operates under the terms and conditions as set out below unless otherwise expressly stated
The Program Rules govern the Company’s relationship with members of the Loyalty Program (“Members”), including
but not limited to how Members manage their accounts, earn and redeem Loyalty Program points (“Points”).
By joining the Loyalty Program, you agree that:
- you have read and accept these Program Rules;
- you have read and accept POPBEE’s website Terms & Conditions,
which are incorporated by reference herein; and
- you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data by the Company and, if
applicable, its authorized third-party agents and licensees in accordance with the
All Loyalty Program benefits, amenities, offers, awards and services are subject to availability and may be changed by POPBEE at any time without prior notice. POPBEE may terminate the Loyalty Program, in whole or in part, with three (3) month’s prior notice to all active Members. If the Loyalty Program is terminated, all unredeemed Points will be forfeited without any obligation, or liability on the part of POPBEE.
- Membership in the Loyalty Program is free and available to any individual who:
- possesses the legal authority to agree to the Program Rules;
- resides in a jurisdiction which legally permits participation in the Loyalty Program;
- provides valid and accurate personal information when enrolling in the Loyalty Program;
- is not already a Member of the Loyalty Program; and
- has not previously been terminated from the Loyalty Program.
- Only individuals are eligible for the Loyalty Program membership.
- The eligibility criteria may be amended by POPBEE from time to time at it sole discretion without prior notice.
2. ENROLLMENT & MEMBERSHIP
- An individual may apply to enroll in the Loyalty Program by fully and accurately completing an application on the Loyalty Program website. POPBEE reserves the right to deny membership in the Loyalty Program to any applicant in its sole discretion and without written notice.
- A member may cancel his/her membership in the Loyalty Program at any time by sending POPBEE a written notice of cancellation.
- If, in POPBEE’s sole opinion, a Member engages in action including but not limited to abusing any of the Loyalty Program privileges, failing to comply with any of the Program Rules, POPBEE’s website Terms & Conditions or makes any misrepresentation to POPBEE, POPBEE shall be entitled to terminate the Member’s membership and/or revoke any or all the Points that have been earned/accumulated by the said Member.
- POPBEE’s failure to enforce any Program Rule herein does not constitute a waiver of that term by POPBEE.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Loyalty Program and Points accrual will be determined by POPBEE at its sole discretion.
- The Program Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These Program Rules are written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of discrepancies between the English and the translated version of the Program Rules, the English version shall prevail.
- Members agree to bear all risks associated with their participation in the Loyalty Program. POPBEE, including HYPEBEAST Hong Kong Limited, its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and affiliates (“POPBEE Representatives”) make no representations or warranties of any kind (whether express or implied):
- as to the operation, condition or quality performance of the Loyalty Program
- that the participation in and/or access to the whole or part(s) of the Loyalty Program, Loyalty Program materials, contents, information contained therein will be provided without interruption, timely, secure and error-free.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall POPBEE Representatives be liable to Members for any property damage, loss of data, computer, mobile or malfunction or force majeure events or losses or costs or any other forms of direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages from any causes of action arising out of or relating to the Member’s participation in the Loyalty Program, whether arising in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence). Members hereby waive any right to make such claims.