POPBEE.COM is looking for a motivated, fun and stylish Photographer to join the family!
Established in 2008, POPBEE is a Hong Kong based online magazine targeted at women, which focuses on broadcasting the most up-to-date fashion, beauty and shopping news to its readers.
POPBEE is rapidly expanding and has evolved into a growing online community built by a group of fashion lovers and writers globally.
How The Role Will Develop
Working closely with our editorial team, you will be responsible for the visual aspects of our editorials and features. Involving indoor and outdoor work, your autonomy and instincts will be required to assist and complete new projects in a timely manner. With each assignment, you will be provided with an outline however you are entitled to creative freedom to express your interpretation of the subject matter.
This position requires the ability to provide visual solutions, layout and concept design and organization of materials for Popbee.com
- Responsible for graphic design tasks for Popbee.com and ad banner
- Responsible for web design on layout, graphics, and user interface
- Responsible in photography of products and models
- Post-processing photography and outputting publication-ready imagery
- Diploma / Degree in Web, Graphic Design or related disciplines
- Ability to take control of the post-conceptual graphic design process
- Proficiency in Mac software included FreeHand, Indesign, Illustrator & PhotoShop
- Good illustration techniques
- Creative, independent, detail-minded
- A team-player able to work independently and multi-task under tight schedules
- High design-value pedigree, must have an excellent portfolio
- Good command of both English & Chinese
- Graphic design experience in the media industry or advertising agency, web-design experience is an advantage
- Fresh graduate with excellent portfolio will also considered
- Having own camera equipment is an added bonus
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidates with relevant qualifications.
Education and high technological knowledge are not of importance to us because we’re looking for people with an optimistic attitude and the willingness to succeed in a fun-loving environment!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your portfolio, expected salary and CV and email us at [email protected].
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.